The Central post of the sportscotland institute of sport regional network is based in Stirling and is managed by Craig Faill.
The institute network currently supports around 550 athletes and provides a platform for support to be agreed nationally, but delivered locally to athletes where they need it most. Click here to see which region athletes are supported in.
The key to the network's success lies in its close relationships with local partners and Scottish Governing Bodies of Sport which strengthens the support we provide.
16th January 2012
Team World emerges victorious at the Continental Curling Cup and Team Reid wins the Consolation Cup...
CSIS service providers
- Doctor - Dr. Niall Elliot
- Physiotherapist - Rebecca Joyce
- Strength and Conditioning Coach - Scott Crawford
- Performance Lifestyle Advisor - Shirley Addison
- Nutritionist - Deborah Vanstone
- Psychologist - Kristine Dun
- Physiologist - Andrew Murray
The SIS network supports around 550 athletes across over 30 sports.