The East post of the sportscotland institute of sport regional network is based in Edinburgh at Heriot Watt University and is managed by Craig Faill.
The institute network currently supports around 550 athletes and provides a platform for support to be agreed nationally, but delivered locally to athletes where they need it most. Click here to see which region athletes are supported in.
The key to the network's success lies in its close relationships with local partners and Scottish Governing Bodies of Sport which strengthens the support we provide.
14 May 2012
At the British Judo Open Championships in Crawley there was a fantastic gold medal performance from...
3 April 2012
Euan Burton will make a final attempt to earn a seeded place at the London 2012 Games when he compet...
25th Jan 2012
British Judo's Olympic Squad competed on home soil for the first time at the Senior British Closed C...
16th January 2012
Euan Burton clinched his first medal of 2012 against the sport's elite judoka as the world's top 16...
- Senior Sport Psychologist - John Marchant
- Sport Psychologist - Laura Carey
- Physiotherapist - Oli Davies
- Nutritionist - Susan Clark
- Massage therapist - Isla Scaman
- Strength and Conditioning - Neil Crosbie
- Strength and Conditioning - Dave Leith
- Strength and Conditioning - Ian Noble
- Strength and Conditioning - Chris Robinson
- Strength and Conditioning - Bruce Robb
- Strength and Conditioning - Allan McDonald
- Strength and Conditioning - Marc Keys
- Strength and Conditioning - Ryan King
- Heriot Watt University
- Edinburgh University
- Napier University
- West Lothian Council
- Mid Lothian Council
- East Lothian Council
- Borders Council
- Edinburgh Council
- Edinburgh Leisure
sportscotland institute of sport (East)
c/o Centre for Sport and Exercise
Tel: 0131 451 8230
Fax: 0131 451 8401
Administrator: Charlotte Wilson
Institute Network Manager: Craig Faill
Mobile: 07748 333563
Office: 0131 451 8229
The SIS network supports aroundÂ 500 athletes across over 30 sports.