Read more about just a few of our success stories:
- Tennis ace, Andy Murray, uses video analysis to work out his opponents' weaknesses.
- Olympic Silver medallist, Campbell Walsh, takes on a year of intensive Strength & Conditioning.
- Disability swimmer, Jim Anderson, finds success with an integrated programme of support and training.
- Badminton player, Emma Mason, works with the Institute's High Performance coach to develop winning strategies.
- Scotland's top woman badminton player, Susan Hughes, uses Sports Science to reduce unforced errors.
- The Scottish Institute of Sport Foundation brings winning ways to all walks of Scottish life.
- The Foundation pilots a successful talent ID initiative to get coaches thinking like winners.
- Susan Jackson wins Commonwealth Games Gold after Performance Lifestyle helps her achieve work-life balance.
- The female hockey coach uses diaries and Sports Medicine to monitor and improve the squad's health.
- Maximising innovative new technology has helped our strength and conditioning team gather and analyse vital data.